Saturday, April 19, 2008

Last Day at Crystal Mountain



Hi Guys,

Here is a panorama stitched together from the top of the Northway Lift Access to North Backcountry at Crystal Mountain. Using the by hand frame of reference, I got a little off, but really gives you an idea of how expansive the area is. I had a little hang time in the other picture.

Getting closer to getting in shape. Rode 84 miles, Ran 15 this week. Hope to reach >100 miles on bike in two weeks.

http://www.mikewaring.com/ is back up as well as my email address there. For now, the website points to this blog.

Glad I was not in Iguazu Falls last month. Sounds like Dengue Fever spread pretty quick in the Rio Provence of Brazil. I know Foz de Iguazu isn't too far from Rio (at least by plane). Amazing what mosquitos can spread.

No comments: