Sunday, April 6, 2008

7th Contintent

Hi Guys,

A litte more than a month until I reach Contintent 7, Mountain biking across the Atlas Mountians of Morroco. I did a 20 mile mountain bike race today as a training ride. I am pleased. I am starting where I left off when I raced in the 2005 Indie Series. We all all sorts of weather except snow...wacking weather today. Great course, twisty, muddy, sandy, hardpack, nasty slippery corners and a 2ft drop within the first 1/4 mile. The South Seatac course is excellent.

I am 85% done with my DVD of Antarctica. I have music and a slideshow/movie, but need to edit the chapter titles. Getting closer. Hope to have it done prior to going to Morocco.

3 comments:

cat said...

Hey have fun out there on the bike. Sounds like a lot of fun. :D
Cat

kayowe said...

My recent photos are quite mundane compared to your adventures. There are gorgeous things in the backyard, though. I keep practicing. You'll love Africa. The contrast between the southern section and the northern section is so vast, however. It's almost like 2 "different" continents. Be careful, but enjoy it all, and take more lovely photos,

Anonymous said...

Are you giving away copies of your dvd? I've loved seeing your pictures.

You sure haven't stopped being adventurous, have you!