Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Trip

Ok...So in a weeks time I will go from Snow in the Seattle area, record flooding 8~12 inches of rain in a 24 hr peiord 2 days later, to mid 80's in Santiago for my first night. Then fly to Ushuia, Argentina back to mid 40's with a chance of rain. 30 hrs later I'm in Antarctica with most likely 30 degree temps. Then on the way home I go to Buenos Aries, (mid 80's), then onto Iguazu Falls (mid 90's). Hop on a flight back to Seattle back to 30~40 degree temps. Crazy, but then again, you have be crazy to pay to go to Antarctica...and to pay to cross Drake's passage in only a 300ft boat.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You need a picture of yourself on your blog!

Jason Swick said...

I think that might scare everyone away. :P Mike, this looks like great fun.

-swick

Tom said...

A picture really is necessary. It'll show the world your Mike-like manliness.