Thursday, September 4, 2008

Epic Morocco-Day2 ait benhaddou

I am back from San Diego now. I finally have gone through my Morocco photos so I should be able to put more on the blog day by day. For now, here is the morning of Day 2 in the Atlas Mountains.

I have added a link to Epic Morocco who put on this wonderful journey. Charlie really gets lets you experience a true cultural experience of the Tribal people of the Moroccan Atlas mountains.

A departing shot of our hotel from night one in the Atlas Mountains. It is amazing how nice theses hotels are inside. Don't let the outside facade fool you.




A nice panorama of the city.




From the city streets, here a more of the city.





A wonderful panorama of the entrance to Ait Benhaddou.




A typical city street. Takes you back several hundred years.




A view of the city below from a crack in the walls.




Here is a neat structure on top of the mountain.




A group shot. The last shower for several days. Though it is so dry, you hardly sweat anyway.




Here is another one of my favoirte pictures.




A neat picture of a man walking into the town




Here is a picture of me with ait benhaddou behind me





Below is a picture of a donkey carrying tommorows bread.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you take any pics of the inside of the hotel...you have me curious now.

I look forward to more pics of morocco, it has been really cool so far.

Heather

kayowe said...

I agree. Are there some photos of the inside?