Wednesday, May 28, 2008

7 Continents in 9 years





























I DID IT!!!! Just got back From Morocco, completing my goal set in July of 1999, while doing Hurricane Relief work in Nicaragua with Seattle Pacific University, to reach all 7 continents on one passports. --Woohoo! Though it was more difficult to reach 2 connecting flights to get to Morocco than it was to arrive in Antarctica...more to come...claim with airline pending.
Yes, the guy on the donkey cart is yaking on his cell phone.

Here are a few pictures I just scanned through. None actually mtbing yet, but hope you enjoy.

Mike

3 comments:

kayowe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kayowe said...

I'm looking forward to more photos and great stories.

Anonymous said...

You never cease to impress me and I'm not surprised you met your goal! Love love love the pictures and can't wait to see more.